Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Lawrence Technological University
21000 West 10 Mile, E106B, Southfield, MI 48075
(2) H. Vu, Y. Li, M. Casali, D. Irimia, Z. Megeed and M. Yarmush, “A Microfluidic bioreactor for increased active retrovirus output,” Lab on a Chip, 2008, 8, 75-80.
(3) J. Park, C. Cho, N. Parashurama, Y. Li, F. Berthiaume, M. Toner, A. Tilles and M. Yarmush, “Microfabrication-based modulation of embryonic stem cell differentiation,” 2007, 7, 1018-1028.
(4) Y. Li, H.L. Ho Duc, B. Tyler, T. Williams, M. Tupper, H. Brem, R. Langer and M. J. Cima, “In vivo delivery of BCNU from a MEMS device to a tumor model,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2005, 106, 138-145.
(5) Y. Li, R. S. Shawgo, B. Tyler, P. Henderson, J. Vogel, A. Rosenberg, P. Storm, H. Brem, R. Langer and M. J. Cima, “In vivo release from a drug delivery MEMS device,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2004, 100, 211-219.
(6) R. S. Shawgo, G. Voskerician, H. Ho Duc, Y. Li, A. Lynn, M. McEwan, R. Langer, J. M. Anderson, M. J. Cima, “Repeated in vivo electrochemical activation of MEMS drug delivery device and the biological Effects,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research, 2004, 71A, 559-568.
(7) Y. Li, M. J. Cima, “Bulge test on free-standing gold thin films,” Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings, 2004, 795, U10.3.1-10.3-6.
(8) C. Richards Grayson, R. S. Shawgo, A. M. Johnson, N. Flynn, Y. Li, M. J. Cima, R. Langer, “A BioMEMS review: MEMS technology for physiologically integrated devices,” IEEE Proceedings, 2004, 92, 6 - 21.
(9) C. R. Grayson, R. S. Shawgo, Y. Li, M. J. Cima, “Electronic MEMS for triggered delivery,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2004, 56, 173 – 184.
(10) Y. Li, R. S. Shawgo, R. Langer, M. J. Cima, “Mechanical testing of gold membranes on a MEMS device for drug delivery,” Proceedings of the 2nd Annual International IEEE-EMBS Special Topic Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology, IEEE: Madison, 2002, 390 - 393.
(11) R. S. Shawgo, A. C. Richards Grayson, Y. Li, M. J. Cima, “BioMEMS for drug delivery,” Current Opinion in Solid State Materials Science, 2002, 6, 329 – 334.
(12) Y. Li, P. Wang, W. Chen, Y. Cheng and D. Yan, “Grain growth of a-SiAlON in the calcium-doped system,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2002, 85, 2545-2549.
(13) W. Chen, W. Sun, P. Wang, Y. Li, Y. Cheng and D. Yan, “Control of microstructures in a-SiAlON ceramics,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2002, 85, 276-278.
(14) Y. Li, P. Wang, W. Chen, J. Feng, Y. Cheng and D. Yan, “Nonepitaxial heterogeneous nucleation of a-SiAlON in the Ca-doped system,” Journal of Materials Research, 2001, 16, 578-582.
(15) Y. Li, P. Wang, W. Chen, Y. Cheng and D. Yan, “Effect of additives on microstructure of Ca a-SiAlON,” Materials Letters, 2001, 47, 281-285.
(16) Y. Li, P. Wang, W. Chen, Y. Cheng and D. Yan, “Phase formation and microstructural evolution of Ca a-SiAlON using different Si3N4 starting powders,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2000, 20, 1803-1808.
(17) P. Wang, Y. Li and D. Yan, “Effect of amount and atomic ratio of dual modifiers Ca and Mg on phase formation and mechanical properties of Ca,Mg-a-SiAlONs,” Journal of Materials Science, 2000, 35, 1585-1588.
(18) X. Xiao, Y. Li, W. Jiang, L. Song and X. Hu, “Effects of heat treatment on amorphous carbon nitride prepared by reactive magnetron sputtering,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 2000, 61, 915-917.
(19) H. Ding, Y. Li, H. Hao, Z and J. Jin, “Decreasing the sintering temperature of diamond-bit matrix material by the addition of the element P,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 1998, 74, 52-55.
- BME 3213 Biomaterials
- BME 3703 Biotransport
- BME 3303 Biomechanics
- BME 4803 & 4801Tissue Engineering & Lab
- BME 4203 & 4201 Intro to MEMS & Lab
- BME 4213 Intro to Nanotechnology
- EGE 1023 Engineering Materials