What is Panopto CourseCast?
Download and Install Recorder
Download and install the appropriate Panopto recorder on your computer (PC or MAC). NOTE: THE RECORD ICON IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE AFTER YOUR INSTRUCTOR HAS CREATED A PANOPTO DROP BOX IN THE BLACKBOARD COURSE
- From a web browser go to vcapture2.campus.ltu.edu
- On the User Login pane, click the down arrow to select BB Production System, click Login
- When the Panopto session screen opens, select the "Record" icon (located at top right) then select the download icon for either PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded, begin setup to install the Panopto Recorder
How Do I Use Panopto CourseCast as a Student?
Panopto allows instructors and students to record PowerPoint presentations capturing both audio and video. As a student your instructor creates a folder in Blackboard that allows you save your presentation for review.
- Download and install the Panopto Recorder on your computer (see above)
- Log in using your Blackboard credentials
- Create, save, and share your recording
- Make recording available in Blackboard