Panopto CourseCast is a presentation capture application that lets you record, capture PowerPoint presentations; audio and video presentations.
How Do I Use Panopto?
Panopto allows instructors and students to record PowerPoint presentations capturing both audio and video.
In order for students to use CourseCast your instructor must first create a folder in Blackboard that allows you save your presentation for review.
To use Panopto you must:
- Download and install the Panopto Recorder on your computer (see below)
- Log in using your Blackboard credentials
- Create, save, and share your recording
- Make recording available in Blackboard
Download & Install Recorder
Download and install the appropriate Panopto recorder on your computer.
Note: The record icon is only accessible after your instructor has created a Panopto Drop Box in the Blackboard course.
- From a web browser go to vcapture2.campus.ltu.edu
- On the User Login pane, click the down arrow to select BB Production System, click Login
- When the Panopto session screen opens, select the "Record" icon (located at top right) then select the download icon for either PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded, begin setup to install the Panopto Recorder