Information about Usernames and Passwords
A self-service password management application. You must set up a profile before you can use myPassword to change or recover your campus password. Click the button to access this tool.
The Password Matrix
A Guide to Lawrence Tech Usernames and Passwords
Click the link for information on LTU campus username and passwords used to access compus computing resources.
If you have questions or comments about your LTU Campus username and/or passwords, please contact the Help Desk by at 248.204.2330 or email@example.com.
Your Campus username and password will log you into Blackboard, and campus computers, laptops, tablets, and the tunnel, etc.. LTU webmail uses the same Campus username, however the webail password is maintained separately from the Campus password. BannerWeb uses your nine digit Banner ID as a username and a six digit or more password.
To find your Campus username:
- Log into BannerWeb
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on View E-mail Addresses
- The portion of the LTU webmail address before @ltu.edu is your Campus username
- The BannerWeb ID is your nine digit Banner ID - including all zeros.
- The initial BannerWeb password (PIN) is your 6-digit date of birth in MMDDYY format.
- You must change your PIN to another 6-digit (or more) number the first time you log in to BannerWeb.
- The initial password for your LTU webmail and Campus (Blackboard) accounts is your 8-digit date of birth in MMDDYYYY format.
- At this time, BannerWeb Webmail and Campus (Blackboard) passwords are maintained separately.
- Campus(Blackboard) passwords expire every 90 days.
- Campus (Blackboard) passwords must be changed from a computer on campus or through myPassword.
- Email and BannerWeb passwords do not currently expire.
If you have forgotten your old password, please bring your Lawrence Tech photo ID card to the Computer Help Desk (C203, Taubman Student Services Center) to have your password reset.