Create and Upload an Impaticized PowerPoint Presentation to Blackboard
Impatica for PowerPoint is a tool used to “compress” large PowerPoint files. You create the PowerPoint presentation, add narration, transitions as normal and when your presentation is complete, you use Impatica to "shrink the file size" to a Web-based format.
There are three main steps involved in creating any presentation with Impatica for PowerPoint:
- Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation
- For step by step instructions refer to How to Create a Narrated Presentation
- Impaticize the presentation
- Upload the Impatica file to Blackboard
- The attached PDF documentation provides detailed instuctions on uploading to Blackboard