Instructions to enter grades using BannerWeb for Faculty
View Bannerweb - Faculty instructions as a
To enter grades using BannerWeb for Faculty go to the website: www.my.ltu.edu. Click on the BannerWeb button. Click on the Login to Secure Area link located on the right-hand side. Enter your nine digit Banner ID and password. If you do not know your Banner ID, contact your department Administrative Assistant.
1. Once you are logged on to the secured area, click on the Faculty & Advisors option. A menu of options available to Faculty throughout the term will be displayed. To enter grades, click on the Final Grades button.
2. Using the drop down menu select the term grades will be entered for.
3. Select the CRN (Course Reference Number) that grades will be entered for using the drop down menu.
4. Once the course is selected, a class roster listing the students for the CRN selected will appear. If a student does not appear on this list and attended the class please contact the Registrar’s Office at (248)204-2280 or EnrollmentServices@ltu.edu . A Not Gradable grade listed for a student indicates the student withdrew from the course and a grade of “W” will be issued by the system (see Figure 4 below). A grade cannot be entered by the instructor for an Not Gradable grade.
5. Click on the drop down menu in the Grade column and select the grade to be issued to the student as shown in Figure 5. Enter a Last Attend Date if the grade of “F” is issued or if the date the student withdrew from the course is different then the date listed in the Reg. Status/Date column.
6. Once grades are entered, click on the Submit Grades button. Changes and/or grade entry can be done until grades are rolled to academic history by the Registrar’s Office. Grades do not have to be entered for all students to submit grades and exit the system. Once grades have been rolled, a grade change form is required to make a change to a grade. There is a 20 minute time limit on this screen. It is recommended that the Submit Grades button is clicked often. It is important all grades are submitted by the grading due date. All instructors should be notified of the grading due date by the Registrar’s Office.
Any questions regarding the on-line grade entry should be directed to the Registrar’s Office at (248) 204-2280 or EnrollmentServices@ltu.edu.