Blackboard Upgrades Status (update January 2013)
- Use LTU's MyPassword website to change your Campus password.
- Choose Edit my Profile, if you have not set up profile previously.
If you have a profile set up, skip to Step 5.
- Your initial password is your 8 digit birthdate MMDDYYYY. For security reasons, you should change your password from the initial Campus password.
- Choose two security questions and click update.
- Select Change my Password. Enter your Campus username and password. Choose a new 8 character or more password that has not been used the previous 7 times.
You may also contact the Help Desk at 248.204.2330 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your Campus password reset.
- Mark All forum/posts
- Select(click) Collect
- Select (click) Print Preview. Preview window opens along with the print box, click OK to print
Schedule fix date - Blackboard update Service Pack 10
- Announcement email notifications: The option to send an Announcement email resolved
- Discussion Board subscribe function: The subscribe to graded discussion board issue has been resolved
- Export /Import Course Issue: the Fatal Warning recevied during export/import has been resolved
- Content System uploading files using Upload Multiple Files and Folders Java error has been resolved.
- Safe Assignment issue where instructors were not seeing Safe Assignments submitted by some students in the Grade Center has been resolved
NEW FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY:
- Force submission option of timed exams: During a test, the “Timer” is displayed to students (in browser tab and in Bb) with time remaining and the test description indicates the Auto-Submit option is activate.
- Automatic re-grading feature: Editing test question points, delete question, will recalculated grades for submitted assessments.
- Interactive Rubrics: A ‘'clickable' rubric allowing easy feedback and grading.
- Rubrics can be created and associated with gradable assignments and the “rubric” available for viewing.
- Discussion Board; Wikis; Blogs and Journals: option to "show" in Grade Center’s “Needs Grading” view after x number of posts
- Export/Import: Ability to "Select All" in the Export/Import option versus single selection
- Course Navigation option: Select the down arrow to the right of the course name "breadcrumb" allows for navigation to other courses you are teaching
- Grade Center Column Menus: Now able to "View Grade History: and "Edit Test" option
- Course reports: Additional reports available "Course Activity Overview", "Course Coverage Report", "Course Performance", and "Student Overview for Single Course"