Assignments - Collect Student Files
- Automatic Grade Center Column: creating an Assignment will automatically create a new column in the Grade Center
- Ability to download student submissions easily: students upload their work within the assignment folder; each submission is listed. Blackboard will automatically insert each student’s username andassignment name in the files when they are uploaded.
Assignments - Use Inking Feature in Word
- Access Grade Center column using chevron to the right of the column name
- Select Assignment File Download
- Select (place a check mark) to the left of the usernames, click Submit
- Select (click) Download assignments now to download zip file
- Open the zip file downloaded from Blackboard, double-click the Word document to open
- Select Review from the menu item then select “Start Inking” (to the very right of the ribbon). Select the desired inking options
- Annotate, comment, and/or grade the submission and save the annotated and/or graded document with a new name
(3) Upload annotated/graded assignment back into Blackboard
- Open Blackboard Grade Center and select assignment column and the student
- To the right of the student’s submission, check the chevron and select “View Grade Details”; “View Attempt”
- Type in the grade (score), add any comments in the Feedback to User if desired
- Select (click) Attach File; Browse My Computer, select the graded submission and click Submit!