Logging in to Blackboard
- Your campus (network) username is also your Blackboard username and your campus (network) password is your Blackboard password
- When you log in for the first time, you will use your date of birth (MMDDYYYY) as the password.
*Look it up" your Campus username in BannerWeb
- Log into BannerWeb.
- Click on Personal Information.
- Click on View Email Addresses.
- The username shown before the @ltu.edu is your LTU/Blackboard username.
Blackboard Email Address
- Access the Blackboard Tools (left side of main screen)
- Select Personal Information
- Effective August 1, 2014, only the LTU email address will be used in Blackboard (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Forgot your password?
- If you have forgotten your Blackboard password, use the "Forgot your password?" link on the login screen to use myPassword to reset your password.
- You must have a myPassword profile set up in order to use this feature.
Alternately you may contact the Help Desk at 248.204.2330 or email@example.com to have your Blackboard password reset.