Your Blackboard account is usually accessible 24-48 hours after you register for classes if you are new student. Click on the tabs below for help logging in and setting up your new Blackboard account.
LTU's Blackboard is version 9.1 SP13.
Click on the image to go to the LTU Blackboard login page.
First time logging in Blackboard?
- Blackboard login requires your LTU network username and password
- Blackboard communication will use the LTU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
- Email sent from your Blackboard courses or organizations is sent to the LTU email address
Logging in to Blackboard
- Your campus (network) username is also your Blackboard username and your campus (network) password is your Blackboard password
- When you log in for the first time, you will use your date of birth (MMDDYYYY) as the password.
*Look it up" your Campus username in BannerWeb
- Log into BannerWeb.
- Click on Personal Information.
- Click on View Email Addresses.
- The username shown before the @ltu.edu is your LTU/Blackboard username.
Blackboard Email Address
- Access the Blackboard Tools (left side of main screen)
- Select Personal Information
- Effective August 1, 2014, only the LTU email address will be used in Blackboard (email@example.com).
Forgot your password?
- If you have forgotten your Blackboard password, use the "Forgot your password?" link on the login screen to use myPassword to reset your password.
- You must have a myPassword profile set up in order to use this feature.
Alternately you may contact the Help Desk at 248.204.2330 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your Blackboard password reset.
BLACKBOARD MOBILE APP FOR IOS /ANDROID
Lawrence Tech has Blackboard Mobile App available for students and faculty.
The Blackboard Mobile™ Learn application gives students and faculty access to their courses, content, and organizations on mobile devices including Android™ and iPhone OS.
Students and instructors can access documents in multiple formats, read announcements, create discussion threads, upload media, create content items within the course map, comment on blogs and more—all on your mobile devices.
More Information / Features on Blackboard Mobile
Apple App Store download
Google Play download