Add A Syllabus
Login to your Blackboard course; make sure Edit Mode is “ON”
- Select (click) Syllabus from the Menu tab to open the Syllabus pane
- Click the chevron to the right of Build Content; under the Create column click to select Syllabus
- Type in a name for the syllabus in the Name box
- Select Use Existing File.
- Click the Browse My Computer button next to Attach local file; locate and select file; click Open
- Click Submit, the Edit Item page opens
On the Content Information page:
- Type in a Name that will be displayed (e.g., Course Syllabus); and any information or instructions to the student
- In the Options area select No to make syllabus unavailable (Default is Available)
- Select Yes/No to track the number of views (Tracking Statistics will record the number of times, when and by whom the Item is viewed).
- Click Submit