These instructions detail how to upload a syllabus that is already created and resides on your local computer.
- Select Syllabus menu tab and then select Build Content
- Scroll under Build Content and select Syllabus
- Name: type in the syllabus name (required)
- Syllabus: Select "Use Existing File"
- Click the Browse button next to Attach local file; locate and select file; click Open
- Click Submit, the Edit Item page opens where you can select availability options such as:
- Availability: By default, the syllabus is immediately available to students, you can however select No to make unavailable
- Track # Views: Select Yes/No to track record the number of times viewed, when and by whom using Tracking Statistics
- Click Submit
Add Text Book Information
Once the syllabus has been added, you can also select to add textbook information in this area
Select the Partner Content menu tab and select either “Search for Textbook” or “Manual Entry Textbook”.
- Search for textbook allows to search using ISBN #; Title, Author or Subject.
- Manual Entry allows you to type in the textbook information such as Title, ISBN#, Publisher and Description