Welcome to eHelp
eHelp is a one stop source for instructions and documentation to help you navigate the computing environment at Lawrence Tech.
Spring Hours of Operation
|Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 6:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
||Saturday & Sunday: Closed. Available by Email.
|Taubman Student Services Center
All other times by appointment.
Need to change your Campus/Blackboard password?
Click the image below to get yourself to our myPassword site to change or reset your password.
Laptop return time is just around the corner
Get up to date on when to return your laptop and also when you can come and pick one up for the upcoming Summer and Fall 2015 Semesters. Click on the laptop image below to find out the details.
Having Internet connection issues?
If you are using a LTU provided laptop on campus or in your dorms and your internet connection is less than adequate you can try these steps:
1. Search and open the Control Panel.
2. Open Network and Sharing Center.
3. From the left-hand side of window, click Change Adapter Settings
4. Right-click on the Wi-Fi adapter, and choose Properties.
5. Click the Configure button.
6. On the Properties window, click on the Advanced tab.
7. From the list on the left, choose Preferred Band.
8. From the Value drop-down menu, choose Prefer 5.2GHz band.
9. Click the OK button.
If you need any assistance changing these settings, please visit the Help Desk (Contact Us). Additionally, you can make this setting change on any personal wireless devices, if the wireless card has this feature.
Available software for LTU students and faculty!
Click the image below and register a new account at LTU On The Hub to start downloading your discounted software.