The ETS® Major Field Tests are comprehensive undergraduate and MBA outcomes assessments designed to measure the critical knowledge and understanding obtained by students in a major field of study. The Major Field Tests go beyond the measurement of factual knowledge by helping you evaluate students’ ability to analyze and solve problems, understand relationships and interpret material from their major field of study.
ETS offers comprehensive national comparative data for the Major Field Tests, enabling you to evaluate your students' performance and compare your program's effectiveness to programs at similar institutions nationwide.
Offered in more than a dozen undergraduate fields of study, including the Associate Degree in Business and the Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), the Major Field Tests help you:
- prepare students to succeed by using test results to improve curricula
- demonstrate the strengths of your program to prospective students and faculty
- compete for performance funding
- help ensure your students have mastered their field of study
- use your time to focus on other aspects of accreditation