Name: __________________ Date:___________
Tech Math 2 - Unit 1 – Objective 4- WorkSheet
- Find the length of arc subtended by an angle of 2.36 radians in a circle of diameter 10 feet.
- Find the angle subtended in a circle of radius 1.49 in by an arch of 4.8 inches.
- Find the area of a sector of a circle, radius 3 meters and an angle of 270 degrees.
- If the area of a sector of a circle is 8.41 centimeters squared and the radius is 2.17 centimeters, find the angle of the subtended arc.
- Find the linear velocity of a wheel with r=9.41 meters and omega=2.65/s
- Find the linear velocity of a wheel with d=4.0 feet and omega=2.0/min.
- Find the angular velocity of a wheel if the linear velocity is 3 ft/sec and the diameter of the wheel is 10 ft.
- A bike wheel of radius 13 inches makes 200 revolutions per minute. How fast is the bicycle traveling?
Unit 1 Outline