- If you are an outside group, please contact Event Services. Event Services will offer you any information you need about facility License including price quotes as well as room information. (You are welcome to set up an appointment to view any of our facilities with Conference Services) If you are familiar with Lawrence Technological University campus, you are welcome to visit our facilities anytime during normal business hours.
- Your request will be checked for availability. It may take 1-3 business days to confirm whether or not your event will be scheduled
- Event Services will provide you with a License Agreement. It is important that you read the License Agreement carefully. Your signature on the License Agreement will indicate to Lawrence Technological University that you agree to the terms set forth in the License.
- Fifty percent of the facility rental (deposit) is required at the time the License Agreement is executed (it is recommended your deposit be rendered at least 30 business days before the event starts). The remainder of the balance must be paid at least 5 business days before the event start unless otherwise specified by the License Agreement.
- After the signed License Agreement has been received, and full payment has been rendered to Conference Services your License Agreement will be complete.
Facility Usage Statement
Lawrence Technological University rents its facilities to organizations and institutions for events that serve an educational and/or public service purpose. The university will not rent its facilities for private party functions, such as weddings, birthday parties, etc. Based on the type of event and the expected audience, the university may require that the organization have in effect insurance covering the event at a level approved by the university, to name the university as an additional insured, and to use an insurance carrier approved by the university.
Contact Event Services at 248.204.2311 for details and pricing.