Family & Friends
Graduation is not only a time of celebration for the graduating students, but for their family and friends as well. We cordially invite you to join us for Lawrence Technological University’s commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 1 p.m. Guests should be seated no later than 12:30pm. Any guest not in their seat by that time will have to remain outsid eof the arena until after the processional.
All guests planning on attending the ceremony must have a ticket. Graduating students must complete the Commencement RSVP & Ticket Order Form in order to participate and obtain tickets for themselves and their guests. Click here for additional information regarding Commencement tickets and distribution dates.
Family and friends who are unable to attend the ceremony may watch it live here.
- Be sure your graduate completed the Commencement RSVP & Ticket Order Form. Students who do not complete this form will not be able to participate in the ceremony or receive tickets for themselves or their guests.
- Review Commencement Ceremony Details.
- Make arrangements for graduates and guests with special needs.
- Order a Commencement DVD.
- Arrange for your accommodations and dining, if needed.
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Enrollment Services at 248.204.2280.