Why Pursue a Co-Op?
As a college student, you should ask yourself the following questions?
Unsure of how to gain valuable experience?
Confused about how to find a co-op?
Facing graduation with little or no experience?
Confused about what companies you can work for?
Feeling unsure of your career path?
Searching for your ideal career?
Seeking help in developing a job search plan?
- Trying to discover the keys to career success?
So how can the Office of Career Services help you?
- We host job fairs on campus several times throughout the academic year where employers are seeking to fill co-op positions
- We host on-campus interviews – Employers interview Lawrence Tech students on campus
- We offer workshops and individual career coaching to assist with the career planning process
- We offer an online job posting system, CareerQuest, where you can research employers and apply for co-op positions