Top teams from each U.S. and international competition qualify to compete at the 2014 World Robofest. Robofest, an annual autonomous robotics competition, challenges teams of students to design, build, and program robots using any type of robotic kit in Junior (grades 5–8) and Senior (grades 9–12) divisions:
• Game Competition – “Avoid Meltdown”
As well as these associate competitions:
• Vision Centric Challenge (Senior and College divisions)
• BottleSumo (Junior division)
• BottleZone (Senior division)
• Unknown Mission Challenge (Junior and Senior divisions)
Register at www.robofest.net/.