Why Lawrence Tech’s MCB Program?
- This is the only undergraduate molecular and cell biology program in the metropolitan Detroit area.
- Extensive laboratory experience that allows hands-on, practical skill acquisition using state-of-the-art tools of biotechnology.
- Lawrence Tech's distinctive core curriculum requires courses in history, literature, philosophy, and mathematics, empowering graduates with real world reasoning, writing, and speaking skills.
- Courses are taught solely by faculty with current industry experience and are offered both during the day and in the evening, making it convenient for working professionals.
- Lawrence Tech's life science programs provide opportunities for co-op positions and internships in laboratories, hospitals, health care institutions, and the medical research industry.