MSE Admission Requirements
Admission to the Master of Science Education and Master of Science Education-Integrated Science (DI) programs require:
- A bachelor's degree with a GPA of at least 3.0. (Acceptable undergraduate work includes unrelated fields; contact program director)
- An interview with the program director.
- Official transcripts of all previously completed college work, sent directly from the registrar. You may transfer up to nine graduate credits upon review and approval of the program director.
- A resume that includes three professional references (name, title, position and contact info), teaching experience, and extracurricular activities.
- A copy of your teaching certificate if endorsement, professional certification, or renewals are sought.
MSE TRANSFER CREDIT
Nine (9) graduate semester credit hours in a relevant field
For more information, contact Lawrence Tech's Office of Admissions at 800.CALL.LTU or firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific questions about the Master of Science Education and the Master of Science Education- Integrated Science (DI), contact Lawrence Tech's Department of Natural Sciences at 248.204.3600 or email@example.com