Lawrence Tech's Certificate in Workplace Technologies is a 12-hour-credit program that prepares professional employees to improve workplace performance using today's collaboration and multimedia technologies. Graduates will learn to use multimedia and virtual work technologies effectively to manage distributed and collaborative work.
Candidates have an opportunity to pursue 12-credit GRADUATE CERTIFICATES if they choose the appropriate courses. The certificate(s) can be given separately or along with the master degree. A formal application process (although no additional fees or documents are requested) places the graduate certificate onto your transcript.
1. MET 6223 Multimedia Development 1
2. MET 6243 Distance Learning Through Technology
3. MIS 6013 Management Information Systems
4. MIS 7463 Virtual Work Environments or
GLM 6053 Managing Tech and Innov GL Soc
Other Graduate Certificates that can be taken along the Master of Educational Technology program for a more business oriented experience (classes transfer in as electives) are:
Project Management Graduate Certificate
1. MGT 6153Project Management (core) (online)
2. MGT 6223 Project Risk and Project Quality Management (online)
3. HRM 6133 Managing the Project Organization (online)
4. MGT 7123 Topics in Project Management (online)
Nonprofit Management and Leadership Graduate Certificate
1. MGT 6033 LeadingOrganizational Change (core) (online)
or HRM 6023 Human Resource Management
2. MGT 6073 Strategic Nonprofit Management (online)
3. MGT 6083 Comprehensive Fund Development for Nonprofits (online)
4. One elective course or Project Management
This program is offered completely online.
Find out more information...
Questions? Contact program directors at firstname.lastname@example.org