The architectural management certificate is a 15 credit hour post-professional program. It is available to students that are concurrently enrolled in the graduate program in architecture or interior design at LTU, as well as to practicing professionals. The intent of this certificate program is to provide a concentrated course of study and a recognized credential to those who aspire to firm and/or project management in the design professions.
The certificate course is comprised of three two-credit College of Architecture and Design courses and three three-credit College of Management courses.
Your 15 credit-hour graduate certificate consists of:
- ARC 5952 Construction Management
- ARC 5962 Law for Architects*
- ARC 6912 Practice Management
- HRM 6023 Human Resource Management
- HRM 6033 Leading Organizational Change
- MGT 7123 Topics in Management Accounting and Finance
For more information, contact Lawrence Tech’s Office of Admissions at 800.CALL.LTU or email@example.com.
The Graduate Certificate in Architecture Management can be completed entirely