“Lawrence Tech’s direct-entry Master of Architecture is the most direct path to an accredited degree in architecture. Students have the opportunity to engage in a professional architecture program and begin their design studios on their first day of classes.”Glen S. LeRoy, FAIA, FAICP, dean, College of Architecture and Design
Lawrence Technological University’s Master of Architecture emphasizes the integration of technical, social, environmental, and philosophical ideals in the practice of architecture and design
The direct-entry Master of Architecture gives you the opportunity to obtain your accredited architectural degree directly from high school or by transferring earned college credits upon admission. The NAAB accreditation gives you the credential required for professional licensure and admission into the practice of architecture. The curriculum aims to develop architects who are committed to lifelong learning through critical practice, innovative design, and professional leadership.
Lawrence Tech’s Master of Architecture program is built around integrated design studios in which you will work with faculty teams that include architects, landscape architects, and interior, lighting, and urban designers. As practicing professionals, your professors will help you create your own professional network. Involvement on campus in the American Institute of Architecture Students and the local chapter of the American Institute of Architects will give you access to industry professionals and provide opportunities to serve on local, state, and national committees.
Students enrolled in the direct-entry Master of Architecture must maintain certain academic standards to complete the program with an accredited architecture degree. If you cannot or choose not to enter the upper division, you can elect to receive the Bachelor of Science in Architecture.
Why Lawrence Tech for a Master of Architecture?
- The Master of Architecture is accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB)
- Your progression to the master’s degree is seamless: you will automatically advance from the lower division to the upper division course work if you maintain certain academic standards.
- Your university-based scholarship in the first four years will continue throughout your master’s degree program.
- You will have access to outstanding facilities, including the digital makeLab, woodshop, metal fabrication lab, library, and large daylit studios.
- You will be a part of one of the largest architecture programs in the country, with a network of thousands of alumni in professional practice all over the world.
- Building Designer
- College Professor
- Construction Administrator
- Design Consultant
- Project Manager
- Real Estate Developer
- Urban Designer
(with emphasis on leadership
|Math and Science||15–16|
Your 36-credit-hour curriculum consists of:
For more information, contact Lawrence Tech’s Office of Admissions at 800.225.5588 or email@example.com.